I am thrilled to say that I’ve been nominated for my first blogger award by Avani at Reads, Rhythms AND Ruminations. Please check out her wonderful blog.
Although I posted my first blog post in July, I began seriously blogging this month, and I have received such a warm welcome to the WordPress/Blog community. In just this one short month, my followers grew to over 125, and I have received my first award. Thank you all for being supportive of my blog!
- Display Award
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate ten bloggers
7 Facts About Me
1. I own a dog named Teddy. You probably already know this because I take an excessive amount of photos of him and post them on the internet. He likes the idea of eating human food (I say idea because we don’t let him have any, don’t worry 🙂 ) and barking at things that might be squirrels but are actually just shadows on the lawn. He also likes to cuddle ONLY when I am sitting down to write, and even though I nicely explain to him that right now is unfortunately not a good time, he lays across my keyboard until I pick him up.
2. I love Potatoes. Are they a vegetable? Are they a carb? I don’t know! I just know that they are delicious. The most beautiful thing about the potato is its versatility. They can be mashed, baked, fried, oh my!
3. I’ve been to 7 countries not counting my own, including Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Canada, Switzerland, and Austria.
4. I hate when people use lowercase i’s.
5. My favorite season is autumn. Schools starts, which I like, because it brings routine back, sweaters and leggings are back in style, and there is NO MORE SWEATING!
6. I cannot do a french braid. My hair has always been too short to hold one, and I seemed to miss the initiation of girlhood when this skill was introduced.
7. I love putting math and science into my poetry. The contrast between letters and numbers, facts and theories, is so pleasant and intriguing to explore!
3. This is Lit
If you have already received this award or don’t want to do it, no pressure at all! Just consider this a shoutout to how cool you all are.